2007年12月8日土曜日

ありがとうございました!

I have the feeling that this entry's gonna be cheesy, forgive me, おねがいします! =D

So yesterday really is the last day of Japanese this semester. I am actually quite sad, time passes so fast, and I still wanna see everyone in 2pm section in front of CAB432, last-minute preparing for quizzes or tests, practicing skits or just simply complaining... ^.^

Taking JAPN101 at 2pm is one of the best things for me this semester. Being taught by Satoo-sensei, Kawai-sensei and getting to know 10 of you, I'll never forget that. Together we've experienced so much. Just like what Sensei said yesterday, 4 months ago we didn't know a single Japanese character. Now, we can create 5 or 10 minute skits on our own. And everyone did a great job on speech! (esp. fluency and natural speedo, lol)... We've learned much more than expected!

Final is 1 week and 4 hours from now, ganbatte kudasai! As Dreyer-san said in his email, let's party after that! JAPN is my last final and I'll definitely be there!!!

I hope to see as many of you as possible in 102...

Banzai Nihongo ichinensei 2ji! <3 <3 <3

7 件のコメント:

jkflow さんのコメント...

hey, I'm going to be in one o'clock section.
how'bout you?? I heard a lot of people from 11 section this semester are going to 1 section next semester- (I'm freaking out!!! haha lol)

Max さんのコメント...

Definitely a party - a friend of mine might let me have it at his house, which is spitting distance of cabell.

クイエン さんのコメント...

Next semester we'll be in the same class ne? I'm looking forward to that.
Good luck with your exams.

Riley さんのコメント...

That was really sweet. I'm glad the semesters over, but it will be really weird to not see everyone right outside that class at 2 books open...but sometimes talking about random things.

Lavy さんのコメント...

@ Kim-san: Ganbatte kudasai, haha.. I think I'll be in the 10am section, trying to avoid JAPN and CHIN next to each other!

@ Dreyer-san: Cool, thanks for organizing! Lemme know if you need some help (i remember us using mashouka and helped Mary-san in drill session, lol)

@ Quyen-chan: SKIT together! Yay!! Be prepared!

@ Riley-san: Good luck without your studying and see you on Sat! =)

eudora さんのコメント...

hey I won't be taking it next semester but all the best to you guys! I'm definitely going to try to pick it up at some point in the future, if my grades allow but just not now, haha. it was really great getting to know you too, and speaking Chinese with you as well as nihongo, lol. come to the atode-party after finals!

kristine さんのコメント...

HI!

i miss you. class isnt the same. niji no kurasu forever!
haha ;)