2007年9月21日金曜日

がんばってください、みんなさん!

Another Friday night. My time for ドラマ and music. No matter how busy I am, I guess I will never study at Friday night. Doing this somehow makes me feel lonely...

So now we know ひらがな and カタカナ, only Kanji's left. It's unnecessary to say again how hard カタカナ is. We learned ひらがな when we were like blank sheets of paper, no idea about にほんご. I think that's why after mastering ひらがな, it's so hard to move on to カタカナ. ( <= this part is weird T_T) But I believe what Satoo-せんせい said is true, also based on my language learning experience. We will get used to it in no time!

It has been 3 weeks since school started. Not much homesick. Not much time to reflect. Every single day is a busy day. Comm 201, Chinese 201, Japanese 101, Hiea 203 and Math 122 (this class is to make my GPA higher ^.^). I know this will be a busy semester, and I am ready to face it.

Below is the MV of Planetarium by Ai Otsuka, the theme song of ドラマ Hana Yori Dango 1 (花より男子 1), casting Matsumoto Jun, Inoue Mao, Oguri Shun... This MV is English subtitled with Japanese and romaji, so we can sing along! ^_^



Midterms are coming. がんばってください, わたしのともだち!
Happy weekend!
ヴィ・ラム

8 件のコメント:

クイエン さんのコメント...

I like karaoke videos a lot ^-^ , such a good song too.
Haha I remember your quote that day: "Math class was invented so that we can do other classes' homework at that time" XD

Lavy さんのコメント...

My dear Quyen-ちゃん、
Let's go to math review, it will be different from last year's haha..

Sato さんのコメント...

はなよりだんご seems so popular! Did you also watch it?
What do you think make it so popular?

graff さんのコメント...

cool おんがく。I tried to sing along but i failed :(. I will not try again. we have the same birthday!

Lavy さんのコメント...

せんせい、はなよりだんご is based on a manga by かみお よこ, which is really well-known itself. The dorama (and also the Taiwanese version) have the cast of popular actors and actresses. As for the dorama, they did pay a lot for the production, including music and all that.

I love はなよりだんご actually because of the story...

せんせいははなよりだんごをみませんか・I mean, you can try it when you have free time! ^_^

Lavy さんのコメント...

グラフさん、you won't try again for this one, so I will post something else next time, and you can sing along with that one =D

Lavy さんのコメント...

でも、せんせい、はなよりだんごのストリはちょっと...teeny and simple... Actually I would recommend 1リットルの涙, which is deeper =D

jkflow さんのコメント...

wow, I just posted Otsuka Ai's song on my blog too!
It was from the movie『ただ,君を愛してる。』
I like this song too.=)