2007年10月23日火曜日

いいブローグはなんですか?


こんばんは!

あの。。。What makes a good blog? I came up with some ideas. Hope to know more from みなさん =)

It should be updated frequently. I know we started this because of クラス, but it's fun to do this and it's enjoyable for me to read everyone's entriesよ. People tend to stop visiting a blog if last time they didn't see any updates...

Write about your day, esp. about 日本ごのクラス. Don't be reluctant to share, 'cause I am sure everyone wanna know about new interesting things and share the same feelings for our クラス. I know our vocab is still limited, but we are knowing more and more! So try to use 日本ご as much as you can. Just add the 日本ごの words that you know in a full-of-English-word sentence!

Don't you love to visit blogs that have しゃしん, youtubes or nice designs? Goldmanーさん asked me how to put youtube in blog. So here you go: First copy the Embed code you see in youtube video and paste it in the "insert link" thing (next to italic and bold). I really don't know how to explain in words, so lemme know if you don't get what I meant.

Spend a little time on your blogs! They are originally an assignment, but they are still our own blogs, which carry our personal ideas and opinions...

0 件のコメント: