2007年10月12日金曜日

Fall はきますよね!


こんばんはみなさん!

I have no clue whether my title is correct/makes sense or not =D Hopefully you guys understand what I mean. Well, it has been chilly for the last 2 days. Of course it's nothing like winter, but still the weather changes so fast. Especially when I have to leave Hereford at 8.30 am for class everyday! T_T I wonder if someone else is like me, I love stepping on those crunchy leaves, the sound makes me happy, dunno why =D

How is today's test? Yeah, it's SO long and I ended up inviting the Japanese friend to watch ドラマ with all the details in 5 lines while spending the same amount for はじめまして。。。にほんじんですか。。。LOL. But anyway, the test is over, and we are facing another chapter! がんばってね!

A little bit about myself. Maybe you have noticed (キムさん already knew this), I LOVE ドラマ, and by that I mean the TV series. Not just にほんのドラマ but also かんこくのドラマand sometimes ちゅうごく. Forgive me for keep inviting people to watch ドラマ with me in drill sections =D But if you by any chance wanna share the LOVE with me, please lemme know,ね! <3

Also, above is a picture taken this summer during the reunion of my high school クラス. We decided to wear the uniform, which is also Vietnamese traditional dress, although it was extremely hot in Vietnam at that time.

じゃあ、おやすみなさい!

2 件のコメント:

クイエン さんのコメント...

こんばんは、ラムさん。きょうのテストはながいでした。だから、いくありませんよ。Y^Y

I miss LHP, and ao dai, even though it's extremely uncomfortable. Since you know a lot about drama, any suggestions? I like cute dramas, those that are like anime, heh heh :9

Sara G さんのコメント...

hey i was wondering how you got the you tube videos on your website i really like them. I personally want to make some upgrades to my site. Thanks!