2007年11月29日木曜日

Peer Evaluation

みなさん、らいしゅうはoral interviewとspeechですよね。Interviewはとてもこわいいですね!!!

I am SERIOUSLY worried about the interview, even more than a job interview I guess T_T The speech is not that bad though. I think it's somewhat similar to our skits. What's better is that we have more preparation and feedbacks from group's members and Sensei. リレーさん、リウさんとゴールードマンさん、feedbacks、ありがとう!!!

Although it's such a pain to read 日本ご (>_<), I really enjoyed this peer reading/editing activity. Normally, for our さくぶん, we only got feedback from Sensei and it's clear that we need to fix that place, this place... But when your partners comment on your speech, it's something like "I think you should do this, fix that, add this sentence... It should be better.." I personally don't jump in following their advices immediately but spend time thinking whether their ideas work or not... This process helps me a lot, for I have to consider many options... (Hopefully you guys get what I mean by this paragraph).

Also, by peer reading, I got to read others' speeches and know different styles of writing... Then, I know what is good or what others like about my speech...

じゃあ、みなさん、がんばってください!We are almost there! =)

0 件のコメント: